Please do not place an order if you are not reading the information provided. If you have questions please Text us at 602-320-7004, Email Support@lljcustoms.com or use the chat below. Thank you
Before the LLJ Amp Rack was introduced drilling into your $60,000 truck was not an option but for most the only solution. We set out to change the way equipment was mounted in a vehicle with one simple mission, create a product that checked all the boxes.
1. Durability: We use fire resistant 1/4 ABS, Acrylic, or HDPE. We wanted materials that would withstand time and the enviroments that they could be exposed to. ABS is a highly flexable material allowing you to tap, drill, or screw directly into it without risk to the structural integrity.
2. Flexability: Our Automotive AMP Racks are slim, rigid and designed to press against any surrounding support to hold your amps in place with minimal intrusion to other factory functions like sliding seats.
3. Freedom: Space is the most valuable asset when installing any system in your vehicle. Our Amp Racks make the best use of the available space in your vehicle. When we designe our amp racks we make sure to consider amp sizes and heat as-well as orientation and wiring. We cut out any areas that need access or would interfere with the vehicles factory functions.
4. Hardware Free: All of our amp racks are installed using nothing but the vehicle's own mounting hardware. We do this for 3 reasons, lower cost for you, faster installation, and no bolts to come loose.
5. Quality & Price: Its simple by using the best materials and ingenius designs we can maximize the product quality and work space, passing the savings to you!
Not all amp racks are equal and there are shops that steal our designs and use cheap materials and overprice the product, to take advantage of their customers, while claiming to be all about quality. We promise to combat this ongoing issue by keeping our prices fair, expanding our Amp Rack library and offering custom Amp rack orders. Get exactly what you need at a fair price.
If you googled Amp rack back in 2016 you would find nothing but Studio equipment. LLJ Customs set out to perfect how 12v is sold and installed. Everything is about quality, durability, and usability. Our mounting hardware kits, like our amp racks, are one of a kind and are designed to simplify your installation.
Drill and press the threaded insert into the ABS to give a quality thread that can be re-used over and over. Bad equipment or just need to make make some changes and dont want the equipment on the rack? No problem with this kit you can unmount your equipment as many times as you need.
1. No sharp screw tips to cut you or the fabric in your vehicle!
2. No enlarged holes, forcing you to relocate the equipment placement
3. No chance of the amp heating the screw causing the amp to sag or fall off.
4. Our Hex and Socket head bolts and amp rack design mean security from theft.