Q: I am installing a sub-woofer & amp in my vehicle. What do i need ?

A:If you are planning on just installing a sub woofer in your vehicle you would use a T-harness with a 2 channel LOC unit like a Link2 , LC2I Pro or Lp7-2 unit.   

Q: I will be installing an Amp for my doors and adding a sub