My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Our Elite Harness system is a type of harness that combines our OEM Loopback Harness with the T-Harness, and lets you build it based on your needs. The best part is the base connector is interchangeable, so when you change cars you can take your equipment and harness with you.
The Elite T-harness style is best used for 2 reasons:
1. You’re just adding subs (2-channel /mono amplifier) or
2. You have a bunch of free time to run wires and extra cash to spend on new speaker wire, rather than using what is already in the vehicle.
Adding a mono amplifier for subwoofers means just that MONO or single. The idea behind this is that you generate “1 channel” from the Left and Right side of the vehicle. Why is this important? That’s simple, some music is recorded to have select frequencies that play on the left, that DON’T play on the right. If you want to get the full experience, a center signal is best. Tapping into just 1 speaker is not the answer and you’re only sabotaging yourself.
Ok great so you have a sub and it sounds amazing! Hold on a sec!.. Where are the vocals, they sound dead? This is the situation for 8 out of 10 customers. In most situations you’re stuck buying ALL new equipment to add a 4-channel amplifier for the doors.
Enter the Elite LoopBack System! This style is unique and offers freedoms that absolutely NO OTHER system or integration harness offers. Top functions are:
1. It provides all available signal wires to you directly from the OEM source. This is called High Level.
2. It then takes the amplified signal from the aftermarket system and takes it back through the factory wires to the OEM speaker locations. Our Wire is 100% OFC Copper, 300V Fire resistant, balanced wire.
3. Electro Magnetic Interference protected twisted pair. Our system doesn’t just make your installation fast and simplifies the process, it saves you money on overpriced RCA and speaker wire you just don’t need.
4. The harness will handle 225 Watts RMS (It is the square root of the time average of the voltage squared. AKA Alternating Current or AC+/-. (Keep in mind that anything involving the signal & audio is measured with AC not DC)
5. It provides power and ground to run a small DSP or processor like a Link4, LC2i Pro, etc.
6. It also provides the opportunity to use it to run a Link2 or BassRestor as a 2 channel. Once you are ready for the full system you can easily add an amplifier that takes high level in or add an LC7i and run whatever amps you already have. In reality, for the price, you can’t beat the functions or options of our Elite Harness System.
7. 5 Year Warranty!
The Elite System is the future of car audio; everyone else is just behind or trying to squeeze you dry. Our kits use only the best in materials and are built by hand here in Arizona, USA! From our rip stop loom to the high temp, water proof shrink tube, to the Factory OEM TESA tape to keep our OFC fire resistant wire looking factory. The modular design of this harness lets you spend more time enjoying your system than installing it!
Do it right, Do it fast, Do it the LLJ way.